Below is the original image before I made changes to it through the use of photo shop. The image was taken in crystal palace park while filming was taking place and I though this picture would correlate to both the ancillary texts as elements of both is within it.
Below is the edited image I created on photo shop. I used a colour wash on the picture to make it alot more vivd and to stand out from the crowd. I also used posterize This is a trait common amongst Indies and I felt that they would be instantly be able to grasp the inital idea. However f the image is used it would challenge the common codes and conventions of the Indie genre as the top of the artists face, is cut off although I have not found any Indie artist that have done this in there magazine advert I though that it would create a sense of mystery

No comments:
Post a Comment